Comments

Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.

Hola guapoman tengo una duda sobre las dos opciónes de Rin y cloy, va a influir en la historia cada opción?

Hola! En realidad sí, pero lo más probable es que este tipo de diferencia no lo veas en un buen tiempo ya que el juego está en desarrollo y aún tengo que decidir qué tipo de cambios voy a implementar debido a esas decisiones, lo que puedes saber es que sí. El juego guarda la decisión que has tomado y eso va a influir en el futuro.

si va a influir entonces se pondrá más bueno el juego, bueno solo queda esperar suerte con tu proyecto y gracias por responder.  


(agraga más ntr xD) 

Guapoman me gusto mucho la nueva escena de rin, me muero de ganas de ver como se sigue corrompiendo. 


Por cierto un gran punto para este juego es que este en español xD

Muchas gracias por compartir tu opinión conmigo, me da gusto que te haya gustado esta nueva escena! Y por supuesto que seguirás viendo más de su pervertimiento ;)

(+2)

Is there male/male content?

No at this moment

Hello, I wanted to ask a question for you you wanted to know how I got the three items to see that monsters have sex and I also got to find other monsters that I could not get

(+1)

Hi there, in this version you only have three kind of monsters: Cloy (the fox lady), the male bear and the female bear.

About the three items:

  • In your bedroom, in the same furniture that your book.
  • On a park bench at night.
  • In a 'trash can' in the park.

Good game, although its kind of annoying that you can't do talk to Cloy or go into the mirror after getting the text message that essentially ends the game. At least make it so you can still do things afterwards

(+1)

Thanks, it will be able in the version 0.12.8

(+1)

hey, are you planning to add male/male content?

they did a poll on their patreon asking that and an overwhelming amount clicked "No" to that so i doubt it lol

That's true, only 20% like that kind of content and the other 80% doesn't.

So there are a possibility to add that kind of content, but isn't in my main goals.

Really like this game, but only until i play the  DNA mini game, it sooooooo hard. The best i can do is 20, is there a cheat code or another way to get past this mini game??? 

Hi there, you already set the difficulty on 'EASY' before start the game? Also if you play the web version or PC version I suggest you to use the keyboard, the mouse or touch is better on Android version. 

In the upcoming release (0.6) you will be hable to choose the Android gameplay mode, which is a lot easier than the Web/PC gameplay mode.

(1 edit)

Not bad, though I found the centipede minigame more annoying than any kind of 'fun.' Though, that may be just me sucking at that particular game lol. It's an interesting game, so far! I liked the rescue option particularly. Looking forward to more!

Thanks man, actually so many people were having problems with that game, what I'm going to do is a easier difficulty for the next release! ;)